1. Looked up kiddie movies that came out in 1993 for book-in-progress.
2. Signed retainer with a lawyer to file tax appeal.
3. Scored a 45-minute telephone conversation with Baristanet’s elusive technical genius Tom Biro.
5. Bicycled to Brookdale Park and back. (Warren was right. It’s easier to pedal with the bike seat raised, though I have to jump off the seat to stop.)
6. Convinced husband and son to set out patio furniture.
7. Had large dead tulip tree removed. (As well as nefarious sticker bushes.)